DDA2 APPARENT DENSITY DENSIMETER
Automatic instrument for determining the bulk density (porosity) of unfired ceramic tiles, mod. DDA / 2 (without the use of mercury).
The instrument determines the bulk density of the analyzed sample, by means of double weighing in air and hydrostatics.
A special slow-absorbing liquid is used that allows the sample to be weighed before the measurement can be affected by the absorption of the liquid itself.
- Suspended weighing system by means of a load cell
- Balance calibration using 100g calibration weight (optional)
- Immersion weighing by automatic lifting and lowering of the container containing the liquid.
- Acquisition of values and automatic calculation of bulk density
- Operator panel with touch screen display
- Sample support fork in stainless steel
- Liquid container in stainless steel
- Powder coated steel structure
- 4 feet of leveling and spherical bubble
- Safety door with microswitch
- Data output for connection to external printer (optional)
- Power supply 230V 50 Hz